Language Centre - Sankt Augustin Office
Please arrange an appointment by email or phone.
Monday: 10:00 - 12:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 12:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 12:00
Friday: 10:00 - 12:00
There are no regular office hours during the semester break; please make an appointment by email or phone.
The office is responsible for the following:
- Advising students on the services offered by the Language Centre (courses, workshops, exams and more) with regard to the respective study and examination regulations
- Transferring grades to the Examinations Office according to the respective examination regulations
- Providing administrative support for the DSH examination (German Language Proficiency Test for University Admission)
- Issuing certificates
- Providing organisational support for the casual staff working for the Language Centre
- Booking rooms
- Archiving examination papers
- Maintaining the Language Centre's homepage
- and much more ...
We will be happy to provide you with the name of the appropriate contact person if you have any further questions.