Programme "Wege ins Studium" for refugees interested in studying at H-BRS
The "NRWege ins Studium", financed by the North Rhine-Westphalia Ministry of Innovation, Science and Research, supports refugees who are interested in studying at the university.
This programme consists of:
- Personal advice about study opportunities or alternatives
- German courses
- additional study-prep courses and workshops
- Intercultural activities and career training
The programme is organised in cooperation with the Language Center, the Central Study Guidance Office, the Registrar’s Office and stakeholders from the departments.
Participation in the courses is mostly free of charge for refugees.
Applicants are preferred who:
- already have acquired language skills at the B1 level
- live in the region
- are interested in a degree offered by H-BRS
- fulfill the requirements for admission
- are recognized as a refugee or have a residence permit as refugee
Please switch to the German website to find more information about the different offers.
Consultation and registration for refugees is offered at the international office (please write to firstname.lastname@example.org).
You want to get more information about support for refugees from Ukraine? Please click the link below: