Dezernat 2: Human Resources and Legal Affairs
weekdays : by arrangement
The NRW Higher Education Act (HG) envisages the participation of Appointments Commissioners in the appointments process for the purposes of quality assurance.
A lively exchange of experience between the departments and the Appointments Committee regarding appointment procedures has been established via the Appointments Commissioners, thus facilitating work towards compliance with quality standards across the departments.
The President has appointed the following professors as Appointments Commissioners:
- Prof. Dr Ulrike Bartz (Department of Natural Sciences)
- Prof. Dr Karin Hummel (Department of Social Security Studies)
- Prof. Dr Wolfgang Joppich (Department of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Technical Journalism)
- Prof. Dr Sayeed Klewitz-Hommelsen (Department of Computer Science)
- Prof. Dr Wilhelm Schneider (Department of Management Sciences)
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Monhemius (Department of Management Sciences)
- Prof. Dr. Paul Melcher (Department of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Technical Journalism)
Above this, the commissioners are expected to ensure that
- the requirements and strategic objectives of the university development plan have an influence on the process,
- the criteria set out in the advertisement are taken into account in the decision-making process of the Appointments Committee,
- the competitive character of the application procedure is preserved and
- that there is sufficient procedural transparency and a viable policy of information including vis à vis applicants.
Please also see § 38 para. 4 HG in combination with § 4 of the Appointment Regulations of Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University regarding the tasks of the Appointments Commissioner.
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Personnel officer for professors and officials, Department 01 + Department 02 + Department 05, Appeal procedure
53757, Sankt Augustin
Telephone+49 2241 865 9612
currently on parental leave, Personnel officer for professors and officials, Department 03 + Department 06, Appeal procedure
53757, Sankt Augustin
Telephone+49 2241 865