Forschungsprojekt im Überblick
Fachbereiche und Institute
01.01.2017 to 31.12.2019
Develop and implement a disruptive concept for automatically guided vehicles (AGVs) that lowers the still existing barrier in logistics by offering
• cost-effective, automated or semi-automated indoor transportation
• while coping with existing legacy in terms of size, shape, and weight of goods and containers,
• without imposing disruptive changes in existing logistic solutions, such as rebuilding entire warehouses or switching to new containers or storage technology.
TRL6 prototype of a cost-effective hospital logistic system, which operates a fleet of ropods and is able to perform the tasks described in the use cases, ideally in 24/7 operation mode.
The main benefits of our customers are:
• reduction of investment costs for logistics automation,
• reduction of load of dull and dirty, low-qualified work on nursing personnel,
• quality of services,
• reputation as hospital using cost-effective, high-end, yet humanfriendly technology.