Kommunikation und Marketing
Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University’s services for alumni
Is your time at our university over? Would you like to keep in touch with your university in future? Well, you are on just the right page! We are pleased that you are interested in our services.
- Our university’s alumni network is open to graduates, current and ex-students and university staff alike. As a member you will be sent news and invitations from the university, including our Alumni Newsletter. You will also receive the ‘doppelpunkt’ university magazine by post, so please keep your contact details up to date. You will find further information in the top left corner of this page. Please click here to go to the registration.
You will also find us on social media:
- H-BRS on LinkedIn: Check for fellow alumni in the alumni box of our University site on LinkedIn (best on the PC, on tablet and smartphone it does not always work)
- XING group ‘Alumni der Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg’ (Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University alumni).
- Those setting up in business will benefit from the advice and support of our university’s Business Campus. The Company Day university fair will provide you with career workshops and numerous company contacts (next event: 13./14. November 2018).
- The colleagues of the university's career service will be happy to help all graduates and future alumni. In our STARK-Project we support international graduates with workshops, career coaching in finding a job in Germany.
- Are you curious to find out whether there are any other graduates of our university in your city or your company? Simply contact us – we will be pleased to help you with your search, and we also support the formation of new regional or professional groups.
- You are welcome to take part in our university events.
- Would you like to make your own contribution to our services? If so, please do not hesitate to contact Barbara Wieners-Horst of the university’s central alumni management.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Barbara Wieners-Horst, Alumni Coordinator
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Alumni Commissioner, Director of the Centre for Teaching Development and Innovation
53757, Sankt Augustin
Telefon+49 2241 865 603