You want to make your own podcast? Yes? PODCASTING – TALKING TEXTS
In online as well as analogous sessions and workshops, you will learn about:
- the structure of a podcast
- preproduction: planning; writing the script and concept of a podcast
- production: recording of an audio-file; how and which hardware and software to use
- postproduction: cutting and editing of the audio-files
- oral communication and pronunciation
The result will be a podcast consisting of several episodes, which will be made available via all common podcast services at the end of the semester. You do not need much equipment or in-depth knowledge to produce a podcast. That is what this course is all about.
Please note: This course is in English. To join, your English should be B2+ or higher.
M.A., Lecturer in English, Coordinator of the English programme ( Bsc. Sustainable Social Policy)
53757 Sankt Augustin
Telephone+49 2241 865 9848